- Navy veteran
- Member of Willamette Writers of Portland, OR.
- Educated at San Jose University where I received a BA in music and did post-graduate work while earning a life teaching credential in California’s secondary school system.
- Performed in opera choruses in San Francisco and Oakland, California.
- Minor interest in college was philosophy – a real money maker, that one. But it did instill in me a desire to include much more than story line in my novels. I can’t write anything that doesn’t contain some sort of social comment or thoughts to chew on.
- After grudgingly earning a living in California’s Silicon Valley, I now reside in rural Oregon where I enjoy writing and tutoring music students.
- While living in the San Francisco bay area, my pastimes included backpacking and boating to fulfill a much needed source of challenges and adventures. Being an ex-Navy guy, I often said, “If it don’t float, it ain’t worth havin’.” That pretty much sums up my feelings about boats and being on the ocean.